12.12.2011

MONDAY MEMORY

Even though it was sunny that morning, the slightest memory I have left of this moment was that it was quite brisk outside. I have my favorite pink with white polka-dots bikini on, and of course a stylish hat usually saved for the occasional tea party. Lucky me, I had matching snow boots. This definitely would not have the impact it does, would it have not been for Dodie's carefully selected panoramic composition. If it were a close-up, you wouldn't have been able to appreciate the triumph of a mother persuading her daughter, that stepping out into the freezing frost of a white winter wonderland would be cute. 


















Mom, your spontaneous ideas are always appreciated. Thank you for this memory... I absolutely love it! 


XOXO - Sadie Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment